jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Bulent Erdemir" <bule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using JCS in highly scalable Websites
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:23:26 GMT
Hi, we're now evaluating using JCS in our web project. I'll be very
happy if you document your best practices about your installation.
Regards,
Bulent Erdemir

On Nov 22, 2007 8:29 PM, Jamie Hall <jamie@corp.mocospace.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to inquire if anybody is using JCS in an extremely high volume Website
or similar environment. We've been using it for over 2 years on our Website, as a critical
component especially for caching database queries, and have been very happy with it. We do
over 500 million page views per month, using several Webservers and databases (PostgreSQL),
and have been using the TCP lateral cache with UDP discovery. It has been invaluable as we've
scaled. I'd be very happy to share best practices with anybody in a similar situation.