jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Paul.Lewandow...@kohls.com
Subject Paul Lewandowski/Corp/Kohls is out of the office
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:02:43 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  10/25/2007 and will not return until
10/29/2007.

If you need any testing assistance please contact Tina Nohe at x7567.   If
this is an emergency, please contact me on my business cell phone at
262-951-1008.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents
of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately
at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve
and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages
to or from authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.