jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: shutdown
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:28:07 GMT
Hello.

Thanks for the tip. It was cleaner than my previous solution, but
behaves the same. Shutdown of JBoss works, but redeploy gives the
following message.

09:54:11,594 ERROR [IndexedDiskCache] Region [myRegion] Failure
updating element, key: myKey old: null
java.lang.InterruptedException
         at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.WriterPreferenceReadWriteLock
$WriterLock.acquire(WriterPreferenceReadWriteLock.java:234)
         at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.doUpdate
(IndexedDiskCache.java:433)
         at org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.AbstractDiskCache
$MyCacheListener.handlePut(AbstractDiskCache.java:603)
         at org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$PutEvent.doRun
(CacheEventQueue.java:688)
         at org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue
$AbstractCacheEvent.run(CacheEventQueue.java:607)
         at org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$QProcessor.run
(CacheEventQueue.java:575)

Perhaps the problem is my old JBoss installation? I am using 4.0.3..

Regards,
  - Tore.