jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Shailendra Mudgal" <mudgal.shailen...@gmail.com>
Subject flushing memory objects to disk
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 05:36:42 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to create a caching system for my application. Where i am trying
to use the following caching pattern:
- memory
- disk
- remote

For accoplishing this i am using the attached conf.ccf . For being familiar
with JCS i have created a simple java program where i am trying to add some,
say 100,000, string objects into the memory. For the region i am keeping
maxObjects=0 as i understand that keeping this 0 will fulsh each object into
the available auxilary(plzz correct me if i m wrong).

But When i ran this program i am unable to find the directory which i have
mentioned for DiskPath attribute. When the program was running that time i
tried for some lookups, it works at this time. But lookups after restarting
the same program gives.

Can anybody help me in this regard. I have attached the sample java file
also.

Thanks and Regards,
Shailendra