jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Horton Simon" <Simon.Hor...@uk.mizuho-sc.com>
Subject RE: asynchronous updates
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:36:12 GMT
Hi Chandri,

Have you tried setting the RemoveUponRemotePut=true to see if that
resolves your issue? (Your RServer and RCluster have this attribute
specified below)

Regards,
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Chandri Krishnan [mailto:chandri@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 6:19 PM
To: jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: asynchronous updates

A small correction in my previous email. The sizes of my objects vary
from 8-12KB.

Chandri

--------------------
> # remote.cache.ccf
> registry.host=localhost
> registry.port=11102
> remote.cache.service.port=11102
> remote.cluster.LocalClusterConsistency=true
> remote.cluster.AllowClusterGet=true
>
> jcs.default=RCluster

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
es
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=10000

jcs.auxiliary.RCluster=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteCacheFactor

jcs.auxiliary.RCluster.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.Remote
CacheAtt

--------------------

--------------------
> jcs.default=RServer

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
es
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=200001

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
.lru.LRU
> MemoryCache
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60
> jcs.default.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=false
> jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=700
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=true

jcs.auxiliary.RServer=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.RServer.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteC
acheAttr
> ibutes
> jcs.auxiliary.RServer.attributes.FailoverServers=localhost:11102
> jcs.auxiliary.RServer.attributes.RemoveUponRemotePut=false
> jcs.auxiliary.RServer.attributes.RemoteTypeName=LOCAL
> jcs.auxiliary.RServer.attributes.GetOnly=false
> jcs.auxiliary.RServer.attributes.Receive=true

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any files transmitted with it, after notifying postmaster@uk.mizuho-sc.com

Any opinions expressed in this message may be those of the author and not necessarily those
of the company. The company accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
any information contained herein. This message is not intended to create legal relations between
the company and the recipient.
Recipients should please note that messages sent via the Internet may be intercepted and that
caution should therefore be exercised before dispatching to the company any confidential or
sensitive information.
Mizuho International plc Bracken House, One Friday Street, London EC4M 9JA. TEL. 020 72361090.
Wholly owned subsidiary of Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd. Member of Mizuho Financial Group. Authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Member of the London Stock Exchange.

Registered in England No. 1203696. Registered office as above.