jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Lake <kl...@dtcc.com>
Subject I'm currently out of the office.
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:01:14 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  07/02/2007 and will not return until
07/10/2007.

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.