jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Russell East <re...@esri.com>
Subject Re: YajCache used in our sample app
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:57:18 GMT
Nope, because everything seems to work ok "out of the box" (in the sense
that 2 or more client apps don't seem to be stumbling into each other
wrt cache access, though they are probably going to be downloading
unnecessarily)  and I haven't had time to revisit yaj.  Good idea though
- I'll keep it in mind when I get back to that part of the app.
-- Russell