jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Takalkar, Jitendra" <jitendra.takal...@capgemini.com>
Subject How can I disable the logging of JCS?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 04:27:51 GMT

Hi,

I am using JCS for caching and log4j for logging purpose.  The default
level of logger is 'DEBUG' level.

I want to disable the debug log generated by JCS, so that I will get the
Debug log generated by application and not by JCS.

How can I disable the logging of JCS without changing the level in
log4j.properties file?

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra Takalkar