jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Jacobs <djac...@esurg.com>
Subject Help with IndexedDiskCache(could not get it working)
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:18:36 GMT
Keys are only written to disk on shutdown - only the values are written to
disk during operation.

-Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh Duddupudi
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:11 AM
To: jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [heur][faked-from] Help with IndexedDiskCache(could not get it
working)

Hai,

I am new to JCS and could get the caching part working. I wanted to use
IndexedDiskCache. When my maxobjects are reached, the keys are not written
to the HD.

I am including my complete configuration. Here i configured maxobjects to be
1 to try seeing if IndexedDiskCache works.
Please let me know if i am doing some thing worng.

# DEFAULT CACHE REGION

jcs.default=DC

jcs.default.cacheattributes=

org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=

org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache

jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=false

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600

jcs.default.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60

jcs.default.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes

jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=false

jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=21600

jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true

jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true

jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=true

# PRE-DEFINED CACHE REGIONS

jcs.region.testCache1=DC

jcs.region.testCache1.cacheattributes=

org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes

jcs.region.testCache1.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1

jcs.region.testCache1.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=

org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache

jcs.region.testCache1.elementattributes.IsEternal=false

jcs.region.testCache1.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=7200

jcs.region.testCache1.elementattributes.UseMemoryShrinker = true

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600

jcs.region.testCache1.elementattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds = 60

jcs.region.testCache1.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttribu
tes

jcs.region.testCache1.elementattributes.IsSpool=true

jcs.region.testCache1.elementattributes.IsRemote=true

jcs.region.testCache1.elementattributes.IsLateral=true

# AVAILABLE AUXILIARY CACHES

jcs.auxiliary.DC=

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=C:\Interfaces\temp\jcs_swap

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxPurgatorySize=10000000

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxKeySize=1000000

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxRecycleBinSize=5000

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.OptimizeAtRemoveCount=300000

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.ShutdownSpoolTimeLimit=60