jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From dadade <deirdre.y.k...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Dump Cache Entries in Memory to Index Disk
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:10:07 GMT

How do I call the shutdown method on the composite cache manager?  What api
set do I used?

If I am using a stateful session bean to wrap around the JCS, when the bean
becomes passivate, I want to dump all the cach entries in memory to disk.
Do I call the shutdown method in the passivate method?  Is there a "start"
method in the activate method?

Thanks