jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From dadade <deirdre.y.k...@lmco.com>
Subject Re: Dump Cache Entries in Memory to Index Disk
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:22:43 GMT

I tried using the freeMemoryElements method but it is not working the way I
expected.

Let's say I put 10 items in Memory Cache.  Then I called freeMemoryElements
and pass in 10 as the number to free.  Then I shut down my application.
Next time, when I run my application to get the 10 items from the disk
cache, only the last item is being retrieved correctly.  All others' return
values are null.

Am I doing something wrong?