jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Al Forbes" <forbes...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: New Release w/o util.concurrent library?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:41:49 GMT
Maybe we can get some roadmap and dates from Aaron so that a few more
people can help with this task.

The jdk1.3 compliant branch will always exist. Any major bugs can be
backports to this branch for the folks still using jdk1.3.

Move to the back ported concurrent library (See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCS-13)

I guess many people will probably move directly from jdk1.3 to jdk1.5,
so in the distant future it should be easy to move from the backported
classes to the native implementation.

Al.