jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From GAME...@victoriainsurance.com
Subject Val Gamerman is out of the office till 04/12/2007
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:04:44 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  04/05/2007 and will not return until
04/12/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. If this is an emergency you
can try to call me on my cel. 216-965-7921.

For PDS-THI issues please contact: Elide Sanchez and Craig Carpenter

For Oracle issues please contact: THI - DBA Help

For ARC questions please send email to: THI - ARC (Architecture Review
Committee)

For Tri-C questions please send email to: THI - Tri-C

For ViperJ questions please send email to: THI - VIPERJ Development

For Web POS questions please send email to: THI - Internet Quoting
Developers

For Web Endorsment questions please send email to: THI - Web Portal
Endorsement Developers

For Web Portal questions please send email to: THI - Web Portal Dev

For PIC questions please send email to: Felicia Helmick

For STAR questions please send email to: Felicia Helmick

For AOA/ANP/-THI bridge questions please contact: George Mazelis, Chenna
Dulla

For Agent Gateway questions please contact: George Mazelis, Chenna Dulla

For Allied bridge questions please contact: George Mazelis, Chenna Dulla

For Credit Score web service questions please contact: Manjula Kalluri,
Chenna Dulla

For EZ-App/EZ-Quote/Prefill/Accelerate web service questions please
contact: Chenna Dulla

For production issues: please contact Help Desk