jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Szmajda <j...@loki.ws>
Subject Re: newbie questions
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:07:34 GMT
Hey, I don't use the TCPLateralCache, but I did write a test program
that should work with that system regardless.
http://loki.ws/~josh/testJCS.java

you'll need to set your classpath to include the various jars JCS
requires, plus your code's classpath. You'll also need the cache.ccf in
the base of the classpath, as usual.

Once you've compiled it, you'll be presented with a (very) simple
interface. You can read values by specifying 'region:variableName' or
you can put values with 'put:region:variableName:value'.

It's really basic, but it works for my purposes.

Hope this helps,
-Josh