jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: JCS shutdown causes JVM hang
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:26:25 GMT
You have the default explicitly configured to use the disk cache in the
first line of the cache.ccf file.  If you don't want to use the disk,
then take it out of the list.

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
> > es
> >> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=@cache.max_obj@  (---2
million)

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
> > .l
> >> ru.LRUMemoryCache
> >> jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true
> >> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=-1
> >> jcs.default.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=180

jcs.default.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes
> >> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
> >> jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=-1
> >> jcs.default.elementattributes.IdleTime=1800
> >> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> >> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
> >> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=true
> >>
> >> ##############################################################
> >> ##### Default Region Configuration by the JCS ObjectCache
> > implementations
> >> jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion=DC

jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.Com
> > po
> >> siteCacheAttributes
> >> jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=2000000

jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apach
> > e.
> >> jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache

jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true

jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=
> > -1

jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=6
> > 0
> >> jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.cacheattributes.MaxSpoolPerRun=500

jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.E
> > le
> >> mentAttributes
> >> jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
> >> jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=-1

jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.elementattributes.Idl
> > eT
> >> ime=1800
> >> jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> >> jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
> >> jcs.region.ojbDefaultJCSRegion.elementattributes.IsLateral=true
> >>

> >> # Primary Disk Cache-- faster than the rest because of memory key
> > storage

jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
> > ac
> >> tory

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe

jcs-users-help@jakarta.apache.org