jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From GAME...@victoriainsurance.com
Subject Val Gamerman is out of the office till 11/10/2006
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:15:13 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  12/19/2006 and will not return until
12/21/2006.

I will be in the Troy office for the next 2 days.

I will respond to your message when I return. If this is an you can try to
call me on my cel. 216-965-7921.

For PDS-THI issues please contact: Elide Sanchez and Craig Carpenter

For Oracle issues please contact: Bing Xu

For ARC questions please send email to: ARC (Architecture Review Committee)

For Tri-C questions please send email to: Tri-C

For ViperJ questions please send email to: VIPERJ Development

For Web POS questions please send email to: THI - Internet Quoting
Developers

For Web Endorsment questions please send email to: THI - Web Portal
Endorsement Developers

For Web Portal questions please send email to: THI - Web Portal Dev

For PIC questions please send email to: Felicia Helmick

For STAR questions please send email to: Felicia Helmick

For AOA/ANP/-THI bridge questions please contact: George Mazelis, Ashok
Pappu, Chenna Dulla

For Agent Gateway questions please contact: George Mazelis, Ashok Pappu,
Chenna Dulla

For Allied bridge questions please contact: George Mazelis, Ashok Pappu,
Chenna Dulla

For Credit Score web service questions please contact: Manjula Kalluri

For EZ-App/EZ-Quote/Prefill/Accelerate web service questions please
contact: Bob Griffin or Ashok Pappu

For production issues: please contact Help Desk