jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Rupesh Khandelwal" <rupesh.khandel...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem in using JCS as a mechanism for inter-JVM communication
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:27:57 GMT
Hi,

Our team is making a J2EE based web application. So far we have used JCS for
minimising database hits.

Now we plan to use JCS as a means of communication among the nodes of a
cluster. Kindly provide insights on following queries
1. Is it advised to use JCS as a communication mechanism b/w two application
servers.
2. For every put in any of the cache, I need to have the put communicated
across all caches. As per my current test program it is happening once 100
elements are present in queue. How can I achieve put message to all caches
for every put on any of the cache instances.

Thanks,
Rupesh K