jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: object references
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:23:58 GMT
JCS will keep a reference to A.  If A has a reference
to B, then B will not get garbage collected.  Just
like any other reference to A.  It's just like putting
A in a map.   . . .  If B is not declared transient,
then if A is serialized, B will be serialized too.
That's the same if you tried to serialize a map that
had A. . .

Aaron

--- Duke Tantiprasut <duketantiprasut@gmail.com>