jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Help for cache.ccf file
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:31:58 GMT

> Hi,
> if i run program, cache manager is instantiating and putting,getting
> objects from/to is working.
>
> when i run again that objects not retrieving from jcs using
> get() method.

You are talking about different JVM runs? I do not know if your cache is re-populated at the
next run. I do not know if this is configurable (flush the cache to disk at shutdown). Anyway,
do some debugging in the next run, like getting the number of items in the cache. Probably,
it is just empty when running again.

Ard