jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From giriraj <giriraj.vengurle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic means of changing LTCP
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 21:44:30 GMT

Basically, i would like to turn of propagation of invalidations or puts at
runtime and then enable that again.

Some use cases in our application have a burst of data changes and in such
cases we want to reload the cache rather than sending messages for them.

I plan to do the notification using our own framework (JMS transport) but
would still need  a way to programmatically enable disable propagation.

Is there a better way?

Thanks

-giriraj