jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Denis Pasek" <dpa...@100world.de>
Subject AW: Help for cache.ccf file
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:06:13 GMT
Hi

Look into the FAQ section (Finding sources) and perform a Subversion checkout of the JCS sources.
There you will find a lot of example configurations for all cache types.

Cheers

Denis

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sambasiva Reddy [mailto:sambasivareddy.s@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. November 2006 11:01
An: JCS Users List
Betreff: Re: Help for cache.ccf file

i need cache.ccf file for disk caching

On 11/8/06, Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers@hippo.nl> wrote:

> > Hi,
> > can anyone send cache.ccf file to me. which is having disk-based cache
> > and LRUMemoryCache.
> >
> > in that i put MaxObjects=0 and regionName.data file is showing some KB
> > memory.but regioName.key file is not showing any memory 0KB.
>
> When you are using a diskStore, when maxobjects is reached, items (cached responses)
are spooled to disk (when IsSpool is true). This does not mean keys are spooled to disk. Keys
are kept in memory, only responses are spooled. The xxx.key is used when you shut down the
JVM, and keys are serialized into xxx.key. At start-up, I suppose these keys a read again.
I haven't yet seen a property with which you can configure diskPersistence between JVM start-ups
(I though just started looking at jcs, so I might have missed it).  Normally I do not want
this.