jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: retrieving cached objects from jcs
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:35:36 GMT
Stop email the dev list with these kinds of questions!

We aren't here to provide free tutorials on how to
write basic computer programs.  Nor are we here to do
all the thinking for you.

You must read the documentation and try to solve the
problem on your own before asking questions.  It's
considered an abuse of the list to ask questions that
are obviously answered in the documentation.  It's ok
to overlook something and ask an unnecessary question,
but it is not ok to email the list instead of reading
the documentation.

Aaron

--- Sambasiva Reddy <sambasivareddy.s@gmail.com>