jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Al Forbes" <forbes...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Memory Size
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:47:00 GMT
Dumela Fundisile,

There is no option for this. It's probably better to adjust the number of
objects in memory to get a decent hit ratio rather than trying to have a
policy based on what can fit into memory. If your hit ratio on the memory
cache is not high enough then you may get almost the same performance by
disabling the memory cache and only using a disk (or mysql) cache.

Regards
Al