jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Anand Inbasekaran <Anand_Inbaseka...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: CompositeCacheManager.configure(CompositeCacheManager.java:282) - Null pointer Exception
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:39:34 GMT

Hi Aaron/Denis,
    JCS does use this.I have downloaded JCS 1.2.7.9 from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/jcs/trunk/tempbuild/jcs-1.2.7.9.jar?view=log.
When i download i get a zip file named JCS-1.2.7.9.zip. Just try unzipping
the file and you would find this com/trend/iwss/jscan. JCS ships this
package also along with its jar. But no specs of JCS refers to it. Could you
please help