jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: new bie questions
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 17:35:41 GMT
Connect all the applications to a remote cache server.
 Run one application that does the polling.  This will
update the remote cache.  The cache will broadcast out
the data to the others.  (Or you could configure it
such that the clients do not store anything, and
always go to the remote cache, which is charged by
your polling application, for the data.)

Aaron