jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: some newbie user questions
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:57:33 GMT
Yes, I'm working on a fix. . . . .  Becasue of this
problem we have scripts in place that waits and kill
the process if it takes more than 30 seconds or so. .
. .

After doing a thread dump (kill -3 <pid>) you can see
that the only non daemon thread is rmi specific.  The
rmi client needs to shutdown properly.  I'll try to
sove it soon.

Cheers,

Aaron

--- Horton Simon <Simon.Horton@uk.mizuho-sc.com>