jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Indexed Disk Cache (Key/Value Corruption)
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:34:06 GMT
Yes.  I saw this recently after a restart.  The
shutdown routine is not finishing nicely and the
validation on startup is not strong enough.  This can
only happen when the values are the same size, which
is not uncommon.  We will need to add some additional
indicator that the disk shutdown properly.  On startup
it will need to look for this indicator before using
the data.

Aaron