jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject [Announcement] JCS Issue tracking now on JIRA
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 05:23:31 GMT
Henri has actioned my request to set up JIRA for JCS (Thanks Henri!)

The new issue tracking URL is http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCS

I have updated the link in the project descriptor - the change will go
to the site next time it is deployed.

Scarab appears to be down at present, but when I see it up again I will
close off the JCS module (shout now Aaron if you need anything relating
to JCSS15 or any other issue before I do this - the old issues will be
inaccessible after the module is closed).

I can add component names and versions as required.  Please make
suggestions for these on list - we probably cannot add issues without
any component names.

If you are a committer and need access to maintain issues you first need
to create an account in JIRA.  You then need to drop a note to the
general at jakarta mailing list requesting to be added as a developer.

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.