jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to modify the logging level of JCS
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:19:26 GMT
The logging is done via commons-logging, which is
pretty much just a wrapper around log4j.  You don't
change the logging to debug, you change the log level
to debug so that the log messages that are written at
the debug level will be logged.

Read the log4j documentation for more information on
how to configure the logger.

--- Rupesh Khandelwal <rupesh.khandelwal@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For last few days I have been studying JCS for its
> suitability for my
> application. I have read Product Documentation. I
> have been through last
> four months mails on JCS Users List.
>
> To improve my understanding of how JCS works I want
> to set the JCS logging
> level to DEBUG. How can I do that?
>
> Log messages on console currently are as under
>
> Jul 12, 2006 11:20:34 AM

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManagerconfigure
> INFO: Creating cache manager from config file:
> /cache.ccf
> Jul 12, 2006 11:20:34 AM

org.apache.jcs.utils.threadpool.ThreadPoolManagerloadConfig
> INFO: thread_pool.default PoolConfiguration =
> useBoundary =
> [true]boundarySize = [2000]maximumPoolSize =
> [150]minimumPoolSize =
> [4]keepAliveTime = [300000]whenBlockedPolicy =
> [RUN]startUpSize = [4]
> Jul 12, 2006 11:20:34 AM

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator
> setDefaultAuxValues
> INFO: Setting default auxiliaries to DC
> Jul 12, 2006 11:20:34 AM

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfiguratorsetDefaultCompositeCacheAttributes
> INFO: setting defaultCompositeCacheAttributes to [
> useLateral = true,
> useRemote = true, useDisk = true, maxObjs = 1000,
> maxSpoolPerRun = -1 ]
> Jul 12, 2006 11:20:35 AM

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfiguratorsetDefaultElementAttributes