jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Paul.Lewandow...@kohls.com
Subject Core dump on remote cache server
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:46:52 GMT

After running several hours my remote caching server did a "core dump".  Is
there a place I can FTP the "core" log as well as the verbose GC log?  The
first log is about 183 megs and the second 2 megs.

Thanks.

Paul

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents
of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately
at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve
and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages
by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.