jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Paul.Lewandow...@kohls.com
Subject Warning message; what does it mean?
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:19:40 GMT

I am getting the following warning message in my application std-err log:

[WARN] RemoteCacheFailoverRunner - -Failed to reconnect to primary server.
Cache failover runner is going to sleep for 20000 milliseconds.

What does this mean, and how do I follow up on this warning?  My remote
cache server appears to be working just fine as the logging level is set to
"error" and there are no errors in the log.  Is this a client-side issue,
and how do I tell?

Thanks.

Paul

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents
of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately
at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve
and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages
by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.