jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Phineas Fung" <phineas.f...@ckh.com.hk>
Subject Add listener to LateralTCPCache
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:59:35 GMT
Hi all,

I'm writing a client-server application.  Server continuously writes data to
a LTCP cache, while client (on another machine) continuously consume it.

My questions are:
- Can JCS notify my client class that new data are available in cache?
- Is there a LTCP cache listener that my client class can implement?
- Who this listener interface should register to to receive data change
notification event?

Would be very much grateful if you can point me to some sample source code.

Thanks alot.

Best Regards,
Phineas Fung

Here's part of my cache.ccf

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.socket.tcp.LateralTCPCac
heFactory
jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.socket.tcp.TC
PLateralCacheAttributes
jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TcpServers=localhost:1110
jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TcpListenerPort=1111
jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.AllowGet=false
jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.UdpDiscoveryEnabled=false

jcs.region.DistributedData=LTCP