jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Emandi, Srinivasrao" <srinivas.ema...@logicacmg.com>
Subject Storage of objects in DC?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:28:37 GMT
Hi all,
	I m new to JCS, i need some clarifiaction regarding the storage of the objects in DC.
	1)When does DC comes into picture?
	2)If I specify both DC and Remote RMI Cache in my region, then In what situations these two
works?
	3) If the DC path is
		jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=\test\CacheObjects
		then where does the objects get stored( i had tested with this path but i was not able to
get the data which exceeds max objects)

Can anyone please clarify these question or send some links where i can get some info about
the Caching

Regards,
Sri

and inform the sender. Thank you.