jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to retrieve all keys from cache
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:08:05 GMT
JCS does not provide such a method.  Not all
auxiliaries can support it and it isn't clear how the
cache should behave if the data is in a remote node.
The remote server, for instance, may have millions of
keys that are not stored locally.  Also, not all disk
caches will be able to return a list of keys.