jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there a "stopRemoteCache.sh" script available?
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:12:31 GMT
I'll add the information to the remote cache
documentation.  For now, the source has comments that
are useful.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/jcs/trunk/src/java/org/apache/jcs/auxiliary/remote/server/RemoteCacheStartupServlet.java?revision=415432&view=markup

If you added this to the web.xml file, it would do the
trick:

<servlet>

<servlet-name>JCSRemoteCacheStartupServlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.server.RemoteCacheStartupServlet
        </servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>

<servlet-name>JCSRemoteCacheStartupServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/jcs</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

--- Paul.Lewandowski@kohls.com wrote:

> Thanks.  We have used Tomcat before on other
> projects.  Where would I find
> the information on embedding JCS in Tomcat?
>
> Paul
>

>              "Alistair Forbes"
>
>              <forbes.al@google
>
>              mail.com>
>                                        "JCS Users
> List"
>              06/22/2006 04:29
> <jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org>
>              PM
>                    cc
>

>               Subject
>              Please respond to         Re: Is there
> a "stopRemoteCache.sh"
>              "JCS Users List"          script
> available?
>              <jcs-users@jakart
>
>                a.apache.org>

> The stop is fairly simple:
>
> java -cp $CLASSPATH

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.server.RemoteCacheServerFactory