jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Lin, Shan" <S...@collegeboard.org>
Subject Cache.ccf changes after upgrading to version 1.2.7
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 19:38:18 GMT
We had been using JCS turbine version for years and had memory leak
issue.  Recently we just upgraded to version 1.2.7.0 in a hope that it
will fix the memory leak issue.  Could someone shed some light on
whether the following configuration settings still make sense? (it
doesn't complain when the app uses the new version though)
Especially the entries of jcs.system.groupIdCache.*, do I have to use
them?

Thanks,
Shan

jcs.default=DC
jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
es
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=250
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=false
jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=3600
jcs.default.elementattributes.IdleTime=1800
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=true
jcs.system.groupIdCache=DC
jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeC
acheAttributes
jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=10000
jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.e
ngine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.region.assessment.html.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
jcs.region.assessment.xml.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
actory
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe
dDiskCacheAttributes
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=/tmp/eri/cache
jcs.region.tamino.pubsetcache=DC
jcs.region.tamino.pubsetcache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=100
jcs.region.tamino.pubsetcache.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
jcs.region.tocdom.cache=DC
jcs.region.tocdom.cache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=100
jcs.region.tocdom.cache.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
jcs.region.toc.html=DC
jcs.region.toc.html.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=200
jcs.region.toc.html.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
jcs.region.collegeboard.pdf=DC
jcs.region.collegeboard.pdf.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=2

Shan Lin
Application Architect, Assessment Delivery Platforms
The College Board
11911 Freedom Drive, Suite 300
Reston, VA 20190
703.480.8961 (Phone)