jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: UDP Discovery mode with JCS 1.2.7.3
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 21:11:06 GMT
The example on this page is good too:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jcs/LateralTCPProperties.html

--- Michael Toback <Michael.Toback@chordiant.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to create a JCS cache which will sync up
> with multiple
> caches defined in appserver instances, in this case
> a WebSphere 6
> cluster.
>

> The documentation shows an example configuration to
> be:

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCa
> cheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TransmissionTypeName=TCP

> jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TcpListenerPort=1110
>
> jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.PutOnlyMode=true

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.UdpDiscoveryAddr=228.5.6.8

> jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.UdpDiscoveryPort=6780

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.UdpDiscoveryEnabled=true