jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Forbes" <forbes...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Remote cache class cast exception
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:35:01 GMT
I could try the latest version - but I have not had time to check the last
changes to the RMI timeouts. But it's pretty recent.

The remote server has access to all the application classes.

What is strange is that this only happens on 2 out of 8 regions, and for one
of these the class is really simple.

For the logging...strange, but only the one line is logged. I will check the
log4j pattern that I have.

Let me try the latest of everything and see that happens.