jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Forbes" <forbes...@googlemail.com>
Subject Remote cache class cast exception
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:19:13 GMT
>From the logs of the Remote server I get class cast excepetions.

I have tried serializing the objects to disk, and these all seem to work. Is
there a simple way to generate the fully stack trace?

I log4j I thought the line below would generate a full stack trace, but
maybe this is different in Commons logging.

       catch ( IOException ioe )
        {
            log.error( "Failure getting from disk, cacheName: " + cacheName
+ ", key = " + key, ioe );
            reset();
        }

15:09:24,459 ERROR [IndexedDiskCache] Failure getting from disk, cacheName:
textCache, key = XXXYYY
java.lang.ClassCastException

Any hints appreciated.
Al