jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Remote cache class cast exception
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:19:18 GMT
Sorry if I missed it, but what version are you using.

--- Alistair Forbes <forbes.al@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Here's the full stack trace from the remote server:
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheElementSerialized
>         at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.readElement(
> IndexedDiskCache.java:526)
>         at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.doGet(
> IndexedDiskCache.java:484)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.AbstractDiskCache.get(
> AbstractDiskCache.java:298)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache.get(
> CompositeCache.java:495)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache.get(
> CompositeCache.java:398)
>         at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.server.RemoteCacheServer.get(
> RemoteCacheServer.java:554)
>         at
> sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at
>         at

sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java
> :294)
>         at

sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:153)
>         at
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> Method)
>         at

sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
>         at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(
> TCPTransport.java:460)
>         at

sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(