jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Eddie Liu" <eidde....@gmail.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError for IndexdDiskCache$1
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:47:59 GMT
Hi,

I have set up a cache region using DC, without MemoryShrinker (false).
Everything seems to be working fine except that everytime when I restarted
my web server (Websphere 6), I received an exception as follow:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/jcs/auxiliary/disk/indexed/IndexedDiskCache$1
 at org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.doDispose(
IndexedDiskCache.java:832)
 at org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache$ShutdownHook.run(
IndexedDiskCache.java:1472)

But again, things seem to be working ok.  So what could be missing and cause
that error?

When I looked at the cache directory, I could see the two files: listDS.dataand
listDS.key.  But their size are always 0.  So my second question is: when
will my cache object be spooled to disk then?

Any helps will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!