jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Forbes" <forbes...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.5 support
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 21:32:15 GMT
In 6 or 12 months less people will be using JDK 1.3, but that's not really
the point. The current JCS seems stable enough, so there will always be a
usable JDK 1.3 version.

But from a performance point of view, I was wondering if a JDK 1.5 version
would become the main version, and then the existing version would be
"maintained" as a branch.

I'm not in a big hurry for this, but it's probably inevitable that this will
happen.

Al