jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Forbes" <forbes...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.5 support
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:09:40 GMT
No ideas on the details, but I'm interested to see if development continues
in the jdk1.5 direction, or if we stay with jdk13.

My guess is is that for multi-threaded, highly concurrent applications it's
almost a no-brainer to go for 1.5, and if there are still solutions to keep
a jdk1.4 running with the same code then great.