jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From chris.m...@wachovia.com
Subject RE: Failed to delete IndexedDisk cache.
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:01:25 GMT
Our application adds caches dynamically at runtime. So when we initialize
JCS at application startup using CompositeCacheManage.configure(), we
don't yet know the names of all caches. Is there any way to avoid the
annoying (and scary to our users) WARN log messages for each new cache?

[WARN] OptionConverter - -Could not find value for key
jcs.region.C1.elementattributes
[WARN] CompositeCacheConfigurator - -Could not instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.region.C1.elementattributes', using defaults.

Thanks very much.