jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: Failed to delete IndexedDisk cache.
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:35:29 GMT
It looks like it is trying to remove the old data file on startup.  It
is probably trying to do this because the key file is empty or
corrupted.  Or it didn't have permission to create the directory or
delete the file.

You are only seeing this on startup, right?

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheFactory.createCach
> (IndexedDiskCacheFactory.java:88)
> 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseAuxiliary