jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Robin Sharma <preska2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Failed to delete IndexedDisk cache.
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:28:38 GMT
Hi Aaron,
   Yes, It happens only at startup.
I guess it may be because JCS in multiple JVM are
using the same disk path.

--- "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Smuts@travelocity.com>
wrote:

> It looks like it is trying to remove the old data
> file on startup.  It
> is probably trying to do this because the key file
> is empty or
> corrupted.  Or it didn't have permission to create
> the directory or
> delete the file.
>
> You are only seeing this on startup, right?

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk.reset
> > (IndexedDisk.java:317)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.<init>
> > (IndexedDiskCache.java:155)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheManager.getCache
> > (IndexedDiskCacheManager.java:175)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheFactory.createCach
> > (IndexedDiskCacheFactory.java:88)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseAuxiliary
> > (CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:397)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseRegion
> > (CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:243)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseRegion
> > (CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:180)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseRegions
> > (CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:168)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.doConfigure
> > (CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:94)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure
> > (CompositeCacheManager.java:190)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure
> > (CompositeCacheManager.java:173)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure
> > (CompositeCacheManager.java:131)
> > 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.getInstance