jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Forbes <alistair.for...@2e-systems.com>
Subject Re: Getting the latest JCS jar
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 22:44:31 GMT
In FAQ or getting started:

Download commons-lang.jar and commons-collections-3.1.jar from
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/index.html

http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/intro.html
Download concurrent.tar.gz
tar xvzf concurrent.tar.gz
cd concurrent
ant dist

Copy lib/concurrent.jar to your classpath.

Also list of TODO's, missing features, not working features, links to
articles discussing JCS, use CVS or subversion to get the source, howto
build with Maven, performance /featues compared to ehcache, etc.