jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "vivek dharuman" <vivek...@rediffmail.com>
Subject JCS Query
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:49:58 GMT
Hi,
    We had initially planned for a custom caching for my project. Suddenly our client wants
a standard tool for caching like JCS. We are nearing the project release. I am new to JCS
and also due to time factor, we have no time to do R&D.I need some help regarding JCS.

- I am caching three objects.
- The first two are ok. Given a key, it'll return me a value for the key.
- But the third cache contains many values for a single key. I mean , i want a list of values
for a given key. How do i implement this with JCS.

  Tried using JCS.get()...but this gives me only one value for a key. I want the whole list.
Could anyone help me out with the cache.ccf configuration. Could anyone explain with a complete
example. Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
vivek