jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: More Errors [WAS]RE: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 01:42:27 GMT
Can you send me the entire stack trace and a couple
full error log entries.  You can send if off the list
if it reveals too much of your code.

--- "Lane, Brad" <Brad.Lane@pearson.com> wrote:

> We are getting tons of these errors:

org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache.update(LRUMemoryCache.java:1
> 75)
> update: After spool, size mismatch: map.size() =
> 999, linked list size = 999
>
> And this one:

CacheEventQueue.QProcessor-TREEVIEW_TXEOCT[slf5s.THREAD]

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache[slf5s.CATEGORY]

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.doUpdate(IndexedDiskC
> ache.java:428)[slf5s.LOCATION]
> Failure updating element, cacheName:
> TREEVIEW_TXEOCT, key: [GAN:
> groupId=[groupId=TREEVIEW_TXEOCT, SDM],
> attrName=1035011~!~SCH01~!~556888][slf5s.MESSAGE]
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> We're still getting the
> ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException but we get these two
> a lot more often now. The second one just started
> appearing. The other two
> have been around for a while but are more frequent
> now.
>
> We recently changed our configuration to use the
> following (we were using
> the defaults of these before but our data file was
> getting huge):
> jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxPurgatorySize=10000
> jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxKeySize=20000

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.OptimizeAtRemoveCount=20000

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/jcs/trunk/tempbuild/

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-turbine-jcs/tempbuild/

org.apache.jcs.utils.struct.SortedPreferentialArray[slf5s.CATEGORY]

org.apache.jcs.utils.struct.SortedPreferentialArray.takeNearestLargerOrE

> > (SortedPreferentialArray.java:297)[slf5s.LOCATION]

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException[slf5s.MESSAGE]

=== message truncated ===