jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Lane, Brad" <Brad.L...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: More Errors [WAS]RE: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:35:20 GMT
Sorry, this is all the info I have for now. I'm also getting this exception
now in one of my unit tests:

TXEOCT48 - 2005-12-08 07:32:12,151 ERROR ExecuteThread: '14' for queue:
'weblogic.kernel.Default'
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache - Failure getting
from disk, cacheName: TREEVIEW_TXEOCT, group = SDM
	at
org.apache.commons.collections.map.AbstractLinkedMap$LinkIterator.nextEntry(
AbstractLinkedMap.java:555)
	at
org.apache.commons.collections.map.AbstractLinkedMap$KeySetIterator.next(Abs
tractLinkedMap.java:455)
	at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.getGroupKeys(IndexedD
iskCache.java:520)
	at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache.getGroupKeys(CompositeCache.jav
a:657)
	at
org.apache.jcs.access.GroupCacheAccess.getGroupKeys(GroupCacheAccess.java:18
3)
	at
com.pearson.cache.JCSCacheManager.getKeys(JCSCacheManager.java:84)
	at
com.ncs.es.reporting.v40.studentdatamgmt.CacheTestAction.getCachedNodes(Cach
eTestAction.java:81)
	at
com.ncs.es.reporting.v40.studentdatamgmt.CacheTestAction.go(CacheTestAction.
java:71)
	at
com.ncs.es.shrserv.v40.common.struts.BaseAction.execute(BaseAction.java:31)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProces
sor.java:419)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:224)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1194)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Servle
tStubImpl.java:1006)
	at
:419)
	at
:315)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(W
ebAppServletContext.java:6718)
	at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubjec
t.java:321)
	at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:3764)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:2644)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)